Saturday, February 9, 2008

First post!

Hmm...with so many things going on in my world, it's high time I make some sort of diary not only for myself, but friends and family also. So, here I am. We'll see how long I can keep this up.

Randy and I dropped Jackson off with his parents today and spent the day in Orlando, mostly window shopping. We ended up buying Jack some new clothes-the kid is growing like crazy. He's only 5 1/2 months old and is already growing out of his 6 month clothes. He's just huge. Checked out Ikea in Orlando. OMG, that place was completely and totally insane. It was very crowded and the checkout lines were crazy. Of course, it was prime time on a Saturday afternoon, so I really shouldn't be surprised. Had dinner at Texas de Brazil and I am still stuffed. It was so good, though.

Jackson is still not sleeping through the night, although the other morning at 3, I found Randy asleep on the couch, still in his clothes with the TV and light on. Jack didn't wake until 3:45 to eat which isn't too bad. However, he is a marvelously happy baby, especially with all his stomach issues. Between the insanely expensive formula and the zantac, we do have him pretty well straightened out.

Not much else here. I am dragging my feet about losing the last 10 pounds I have left over from being pregnant. It really is bothering me. I know that it took quite a while to put on, but I wish it were easier to get off. It is just frustrating that I don't have much time to see Jack during the week as it is, so going to the gym is just another thing that I need to make time for after he goes down for bed. I think I am punishing myself internally, as I'm purposefully not buying myself any new clothes, as I keep thinking that I am going to fit into my old ones soon. I really need to quit griping and DO something. Argh. Very frustrating. For all of you that said it would come off easily, you're all a bunch of liars!! lol....

No comments: